Boosts Immunity and Vaccine Response
CaniMune is an organic food supplement for dogs that restores and boosts the natural balance of the immune system. It is used to maintain your dog’s health. It is recommended in the event of stress, during lowered immune response, general fatigue, regular relapse of health disorders and as a prevention for the winter season. CaniMune has an anti-oxidant effect.
- Post- vaccination stress and for better vaccine response
- Viral infections (Parvovirus, Coronavirus, Infectious canine hepatitis or Canine Distemper)
- Incurable/ recurrent skin infections (fungal and bacterial)
- During tumor therapy, such as Venereal granuloma (VG) and mammary tumors
- Convalescence and anxiety
- Post- operative care
- Geriatric recurrent infections
- Rough Hair coat
Echinacea extract (Echinacea purpurea), Cat’s claw extract (Uncaria tomentosa), Greek alant extract (Inula helenium), Lucerne extract (Medicago sativa), Inulin, Tea plant extract (Camellia sinensis)
- Purple coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) can activate macrophages by increasing the production of interferon gamma. It can boost T-cell production, chemokines like- Interleukin-8 and MCP-1, which are major factor for Apoptosis. It contains Echinacosides which have broad- spectrum anti- pathogenic activity against viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa. Dogs with manifestations of chronic and seasonal upper respiratory tract infections (URTI), including pharyngitis/tonsillitis, bronchitis and kennel cough respond very well to Echinacea, with a significant reduction in the severity of nasal secretions, enlargement of lymph nodes, dry cough, dyspnea and dry lung sound.
- Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) has numerous immune enhancing properties, besides being a strong antioxidant with anti-tumor factors.
- Greek Alant Extract (Inula helenium)- Also called Elecampane, the extract is known to have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities, hepatoprotective characteristics, cytotoxicity, and antimicrobial properties (antibacterial and antifungal).
- Lucerne (Alfalfa) Extract is anti- inflammatory in action. It is a source of natural minerals such as– Calcium, Potassium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Zinc, and Magnesium, besides vitamins- A, B12, C, D, E, and K. Alfalfa is one of the richest sources of protein. The saponins present are known to enhance proliferation of White blood cells (WBC) and Red blood cells (RBC). They induce production of cytokines such as interleukins and interferon that mediate Lucerne’s immunostimulatory Saponins also enhance the uptake of antigens from the gut and other membranes.
- Chicory roots (Cichorium intybus) principally contains Inulin, a rich source of non-digestible carbohydrates, mainly oligosaccharides (Fructo- oligosaccharides; FOS). It is not digested or absorbed in the intestine. It is food for the good bacteria (prebiotic) and improves the bowel function and general health during convalescence from various debilitating diseases. Inulin-type fructans have a notable role in gut immunity. They can be detected by gut dendritic cells (DCs) through receptor ligation of Pathogen Recognition Receptors (PRRs) such as Toll Like Receptors (TLRs), nucleotide oligomerization domain containing proteins (NODs), C-type lectin receptors (CLRs), and galectins, eventually inducing pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines. DCs may also exert antigen presenting capacity towards effector cells, such as B cells, T cells, and natural killer (NK) cells locally, or in the spleen. Inulin-type fructans may also ligate PRRs expressed on gut epithelium, which could influence its barrier function.
- Tea Plant Extract (Camellia sinensis) is rich in polyphenols like, catechins, theaflavins and thearubigins which act as strong antioxidants. They readily scavenge superoxide and increase activity of detoxifying enzymes. EGCG (epigallocatechin-gallate) has free radicles scavenging activity. Tea catechins have been found to be better antioxidants than vitamins C and E, tocopherol and carotene. The tea extract has anti- tumor properties, reduces cardiovascular diseases. Theophylline cures respiratory diseases and opens air passages in the lungs, making it easier to breathe. Tea is used for burns, wounds and swelling. It prevents dental decay and formation of caries. Tea extract has pronounced antiviral activity, particularly against enveloped viruses. It is also hepatoprotective. Tea extract carries micronutrients that feed the immune system and strengthen body cells. When the immune system becomes stronger, tissue and cell repair is enhanced in a way that the body retains the ability to heal itself.
1gm per 10kg body weight, once daily continuously for 7 days. Administer mixed with food.
1g measuring spoon included